- Weissbeerger's beverage analytics reduce waste by 50%
- DIRTT modular office space
- Nova Lumos power source
Our Clean Growth series leverages our experience to identify under-the-radar opportunities where attractive risk-adjusted returns intersects with measurable impact. We have been in the vanguard of the ESG/impact movement since our investment research into this area began in 2003. We launched the first ESG/impact private equity fund of funds in 2006, followed by several additional funds covering primaries, secondaries, infrastructure, co-investments and/or special situations. We have analyzed, researched and interviewed hundreds of managers and companies worldwide and the depth and breadth of our market knowledge and investment network is both extensive and unparalleled.
- Secondary LP Purchases
- Fund Restructurings
- Annex Funds
- Secondary Directs
- Co-Investments and Primary LP Commitments
- Growth Equity
- Venture Capital
- North America, Western Europe and Asia
- Renewable Energy
- Corporate Efficiency
- Construction / Built Environment
- Energy Management and Storage
- Recycling / Waste-to-Value
- Pollution Controls / Waste Reduction
- Sustainable Agriculture
Box 1: 2030 Water Resources Group. Assumes no efficiency gains.
Box 2: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Urban Consumers, 2013.
Box 3: International Energy Agency, Energy and Climate Change World Energy Outlook Special Report 2015.