Our Sustainable Infrastructure Funds invest in renewable power, energy storage, efficiency, water and waste projects where we see opportunities to create attractive financial gains, demonstrable environmental benefits and high-quality construction jobs.
- Energy Storage
Typical Investment Criteria
- Greenfield or Brownfield
- Small-to-mid-size projects
- Proven technologies
- Predictable and contracted cash flows from high quality customers
- Predictable costs from long-term supply agreements
- Strong project development teams
- Experienced engineering, procurement and construction firms with warranties
- USA and Canada
Footnote: Infrastructure Funds statistics as of December 31, 2019.